Do you have a passion for gender justice and for making things better for diverse women, girls, and Two Spirit, trans, and non-binary people?
Do you believe in the power of feminist philanthropy and have skills and experience that can help drive change?
This opportunity may be for you.
The Canadian Women’s Foundation seeks nominations to our Board of Directors who can guide, support, and contribute as we work together to:
- Be a Champion: advocate and create lasting change
- Be Bold: demonstrate our impact
- Be Steadfast: diversify and invest in the future
We are searching for candidates who:
- Are deeply committed to the mandate, vision, and values of the Foundation, and share the Foundation’s demonstrable commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Have strong experience in one or more of the areas of governance, accounting and finance, law, advocacy and government relations, philanthropy, and grantmaking.
- Have knowledge of relevant contemporary issues including gendered implications of climate and economic crises, feminist change-making, and building strong movements.
We encourage and welcome candidates from First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities, and Black and racialized communities to apply, as these communities are traditionally underrepresented on Boards. We also encourage and welcome bilingual candidates with French/English language capacity and Francophone/Anglophone community connection, as well as candidates with connection to other language communities.
Learn more about the terms of reference and submission process here
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Friday, June 16.
Leave A Comment