Got Your Back
Diverse girls and young people ages 9-19 are struggling with emotional and physical well-being, connection, belonging, confidence, and healthy relationships. Over the last two years, the situation has become more urgent as resources for young people become scarcer through increased demand and lack of funding.
Community programs funded through the Canadian Women’s Foundation provide the safe, supportive environment they need now. By supporting GOT YOUR BACK you can help ensure these programs continue to be available to everyone who needs them.
As young people head into another school year, let them know we’ve got their backs. Your donation goes directly to programs that:
- Bolster mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Teach young people about healthy relationships and consent
- Provide a sense of belonging and community connection
- Offer mentorship and build confidence
- Provide engagement and exploration in areas like art, STEM, sport, physical activity, and community leadership
- Provide mentorship and positive, inclusive spaces where girls and gender-diverse young people can thrive
Got Your Back Survey
Are you a parent of a girl or gender-diverse young person aged 9-19? We want to hear what aspects of your child’s wellbeing you’re concerned about, and what would help them as they head into a new school year. Your voice will help us continue to develop advocacy and policy actions to make things better for girls and gender-diverse young people in Canada.