Start your week right by staying up to date on the latest gender equality news in Canada. Here are the headlines that caught our attention last week.
Foundation features: We talked emotional tax, diversity at work, and upcoming election issues for women and girls in Canada
New data on gender-based violence that could help us stop it
- Thousands of Canadian transit passengers target of sexual violence between 2013 and 2017, Globe analysis finds
- How advancements in technology affect domestic violence
When it’s all work, and no pay
- Kids Don’t Damage Women’s Careers — Men Do
- Only 1% of gender equality funding is going to women’s organisations – why?
- Disparity between men’s and women’s athletics is deeper than just equal pay
Showing changemaker leadership
- Want more women in politics? Try a campaign school, councillor says
- Meet the Mi’kmaw lawyer who hopes her national book club helps turn the page toward reconciliation
- New Technology Can Be Used To Abuse Women
- Girls Got Game Goes Global
- Taking the Race for Gender Equality to the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon!
Sign up for our e-newsletter to have our latest stories and resources sent to your inbox. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to join a national conversation about empowering girls.
Leave A Comment